German luxury sports car maker Porsche Tuesday launched a new version of compact SUV Macan in India priced at Rs 76.84 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). The model — Macan R4 — comes with various features including seven-speed PDK dual-clutch transmission, latest generation Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and variety of distinctive interior and exterior features.
Watch What Else Is Making News
“The new addition to the Macan range further evolves an already exceptional sports car line-up in the compact SUV range to new heights, at an attractive price,” Porsche India Director Pavan Shetty said in a statement.
The four-cylinder turbocharged engine of the entry-level Macan has been specifically tailored for the model ensuring sporty and efficient performance, the company said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Earlier this year, the company had launched the latest version of its 911 model in India, priced between Rs 1.42 crore and Rs 2.66 crore (ex-showroom Delhi).
Porsche’s portfolio of luxury sports cars in India includes the Cayman, Cayenne, Macan, Boxter, 911 and Panamera, which are priced in the range of Rs 1 crore to Rs 3 crore.