French auto major Renault Friday launched the automated manual transmission (AMT) version of its popular small car KWID at an introductory price of Rs 4.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
“Looking at evolving customer preferences, AMT technology is becoming popular in the compact hatchback segment and we are happy to build on our portfolio by launching the KWID AMT,” Renault India Operations Country CEO and Managing Director Sumit Sawhney said in a statement.
The new product is priced Rs 30,000 more than the KWID 1 litre manual transmission version.
KWID has been a popular car in India and the company said it has sold over one lakh units since its launch about a year ago.
Bullish on the Indian market, Sawhney said: “Our roadmap for India is very clear, with an immediate goal of achieving a market share of over 5 per cent. We will continue with our product offensive strategy in India, as is reinforced by the KWID AMT launch, to substantially grow the Renault brand in India.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More