Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift, due to release in 2017, would be ‘much more emotional and expressive’, according to media reports.
Maruti Suzuki’s UK sales and marketing director Dave Wyatt was quoted by Auto Express as saying that since the recently launched Baleno takes care of the ”rational end” of the company’s small car range, they could afford to make the new Swift ”much more emotional and expressive.”
- Maruti to ‘inspect’ 52,686 units of new Swift, Baleno
- Auto firms register double-digit growth
- Top stories of the day: Sonia Gandhi says ‘will ensure BJP’s defeat in 2019’; Javed Akhtar speaks up on loudspeakers in mosques
- New Maruti Suzuki Swift (2018) launched at Auto Expo, introductory price starting from Rs 4.99 lakh
- Maruti net up 3 per cent; board revises royalty calculation method
- Maruti Suzuki to launch new version of Swift on February 7, bookings open
The new Swift would be wider, lower and longer than the current model. It is due to be showcased in the Paris Auto Show in October, media reports indicate.
Several media reports also say that the new swift will have several improvements to its interiors hence keeping at par with its peers and competitors.