To mark yet another feat in sales, Maruti Suzuki India launched Alto 800 Maximum. This time Maruti Suzuki is celebrating the sale 25 lakh Altos since its launch.
The Alto Maximum is a limited edition model and will carry benefits of up to Rs 66,666 in form of accessories and goodies. The extras that go into the car are a new music system, keyless entry, rear roof spoiler, leather seat covers, side moldings and new graphic design on the body, marking its limited numbers on the exterior.
Under the hood, everything remains unchanged. The power comes from F8D 796 cc, three-cylinder petrol engine which produces a maximum power of 48 PS and maximum torque of 69 Nm mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. The company also offers optional CNG kit on the limited edition.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
Maruti is expected to set a price tag higher by a few thousands on the limited edition Alto 800 variants than their regular counterparts. Even though there is nothing very special about Alto 800 Maximum’s features but getting all these features from the company and that too at a discounted price is for sure an extra bonus for the customers.
Maruti Suzuki Alto has remained one of the best-sellers in the Indian market since its launch way back in 2000. Even though many companies tried to enter the low-cost entry level segment in India, Maruti remained the first choice for many buyers, especially the first-time buyers since many years. The Alto currently competes with the likes of Hyundai Eon, Tata Nano, Datsun Go in the market but remains unprecedented by the presence of such cars in the market.
In the past, Maruti has launched many limited edition models to mark their achievements and the Alto 800 Maximum was launched on the similar lines.
Powered by gaadi.com