To mark yet another feat in sales, Maruti Suzuki India launched Alto 800 Maximum. This time Maruti Suzuki is celebrating the sale 25 lakh Altos since its launch.
The Alto Maximum is a limited edition model and will carry benefits of up to Rs 66,666 in form of accessories and goodies. The extras that go into the car are a new music system, keyless entry, rear roof spoiler, leather seat covers, side moldings and new graphic design on the body, marking its limited numbers on the exterior.
Under the hood, everything remains unchanged. The power comes from F8D 796 cc, three-cylinder petrol engine which produces a maximum power of 48 PS and maximum torque of 69 Nm mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. The company also offers optional CNG kit on the limited edition.
Maruti is expected to set a price tag higher by a few thousands on the limited edition Alto 800 variants than their regular counterparts. Even though there is nothing very special about Alto 800 Maximum’s features but getting all these features from the company and that too at a discounted price is for sure an extra bonus for the customers.
Maruti Suzuki Alto has remained one of the best-sellers in the Indian market since its launch way back in 2000. Even though many companies tried to enter the low-cost entry level segment in India, Maruti remained the first choice for many buyers, especially the first-time buyers since many years. The Alto currently competes with the likes of Hyundai Eon, Tata Nano, Datsun Go in the market but remains unprecedented by the presence of such cars in the market.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the past, Maruti has launched many limited edition models to mark their achievements and the Alto 800 Maximum was launched on the similar lines.
Powered by gaadi.com