Mahindra e2o is the only full-electric car available in India and making the vehicle from grounds-up, it needed a lot of research and troubleshooting. The car was launched last year to replace the REVA G-Wiz and developed with the partnership with REVA.
Mahindra launched a premium variant of the electric car, which now has extended range of 120 km that is a 40 km addition to the standard model. The car also gets power steering, infotainment system, reverse parking camera and assist, and driver information display.
The Indian manufacturer also introduced – “Goodbye Fuel Hello Electric” for e2o customers who can now afford the car very economically. The scheme allows the customers to pay only for the distance they drive while Mahindra takes care of the ownership cost.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The e2o premium variant also comes with a unique feature called the REVive application. The feature can be activated through a smart phone can bring the emergency power source of the e2o to life when battery runs out of juice. The feature can boost the e20 for additional 8 km.
Commenting on the launch of the e2o Premium Variant, Chetan Maini, Chief Executive Officer, Mahindra Reva India, “Convenience of city driving has always been a priority for Mahindra Reva. The e2o is automatic with the smallest turning radius, along with features like the hill-hold, which prevent it from rolling back while on an incline. All this makes e2o an ideal car for urban city commuting. Now with the new premium variant, we are also offering the variable assist electric power steering, taking e2o’s maneuverability to next level.”
“We have also been closely looking at ways to utilize technology to alleviate the range anxiety of the customers. With the advancements we have made on this front, the premium variant of e2o now comes with an extended range of 120 km on one charge.” he further added.
The premium variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 5.72 lakh ex-showroom Delhi with a monthly energy fee of Rs. 2,999. Mahindra claims that the e20 has crossed a cumulative total of 2 million kilometers worldwide and this variant will attract more customers to the environment friendly car.
(Powered by gaadi.com)