Mahindra e2o is the only full-electric car available in India and making the vehicle from grounds-up, it needed a lot of research and troubleshooting. The car was launched last year to replace the REVA G-Wiz and developed with the partnership with REVA.
Mahindra launched a premium variant of the electric car, which now has extended range of 120 km that is a 40 km addition to the standard model. The car also gets power steering, infotainment system, reverse parking camera and assist, and driver information display.
The Indian manufacturer also introduced – “Goodbye Fuel Hello Electric” for e2o customers who can now afford the car very economically. The scheme allows the customers to pay only for the distance they drive while Mahindra takes care of the ownership cost.
The e2o premium variant also comes with a unique feature called the REVive application. The feature can be activated through a smart phone can bring the emergency power source of the e2o to life when battery runs out of juice. The feature can boost the e20 for additional 8 km.
Commenting on the launch of the e2o Premium Variant, Chetan Maini, Chief Executive Officer, Mahindra Reva India, “Convenience of city driving has always been a priority for Mahindra Reva. The e2o is automatic with the smallest turning radius, along with features like the hill-hold, which prevent it from rolling back while on an incline. All this makes e2o an ideal car for urban city commuting. Now with the new premium variant, we are also offering the variable assist electric power steering, taking e2o’s maneuverability to next level.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We have also been closely looking at ways to utilize technology to alleviate the range anxiety of the customers. With the advancements we have made on this front, the premium variant of e2o now comes with an extended range of 120 km on one charge.” he further added.
The premium variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 5.72 lakh ex-showroom Delhi with a monthly energy fee of Rs. 2,999. Mahindra claims that the e20 has crossed a cumulative total of 2 million kilometers worldwide and this variant will attract more customers to the environment friendly car.
(Powered by gaadi.com)