Adding one more variant to its fleet, Honda has introduced a new City VX (O) brand equipped with an integrated touchscreen audio-video navigation (AVN) system in manual transmission versions of both petrol and diesel engines.
Priced at Rs 10.64 lakh—petrol engine—and Rs 11.83 lakh—diesel engine—the company has added a more convenient and upmarket factor to the City brand.
Speaking at the introduction of the new variant of the City, Jnaneswar Sen, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India said, “Our endeavor has always been to offer best in class features to our customers and we are happy to offer the new grade of the Honda City with Touchscreen Audio Visual Navigation. We are thankful to our customers for tremendous response which made the 4th Generation Honda City become the fastest mid-size sedan in India by achieving the one lakh sales mark in just 15 months.”
- Textile industry woes: Bhiwandi powerlooms continue to struggle with issues post GST
- Ghatkopar building collapse: Victims’ families approach HC against Shitap’s bail plea
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: MSRDC to install helium balloon on sea link
- Eman Ahmed, once world's heaviest woman, passes away in Abu Dhabi hospital
- For ‘harassing’ his wife, man ‘stabs’ friend to death
- Flight cancellations: MIAL may not claim insurance for losses
The Honda City VX(O) features a similar touchscreen unit as introduced on the Honda Amaze a few months ago. The AVN setup sports a 15.7cm touchscreen that has satellite-based voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation, and complete in-car entertainment, convenience and connectivity features .
Other functions such as integrated hands-free Bluetooth connectivity, on-board navigation system featuring intuitive and suggestive keyboard etc., are also part of the new infotainment package. Starting from the ‘S’ variant and onwards, the Honda City will also come with a new security alarm feature and two transmitter keys facilitating keyless entry from now on.
Powered by Gaadi.com