Marking Renault Duster’s 2 years of unstoppable stint in India, the French auto maker has launched a special edition of the vehicle known as the Duster 2nd Anniversary Edition. Renault has priced the special edition at Rs. 8.88 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and it will be available till July 20 across Renault dealerships in India.
The Duster 2nd Anniversary Edition is largely based on the standard car, but it now features a number of visual tweaks on the outside and the inside. On the exteriors, the anniversary edition sports Amazon Green paint scheme with smoked headlamps and a bold front armour with lamps on it. Inside the car you will be treated be sporty neon interiors.
The anniversary edition does not receive any significant upgrades in terms of features, but then, Nissan is trying to make up for it by offering a number of goodies with the car. Customers buying the anniversary edition will benefit from getting an extended warranty for 2 more years, along with a free road-side assistance package for 4 years. Membership of Gang of Dusters is also the part of the package with no added costs.
Mechanically the Duster 2nd Anniversary Edition remains untouched. It will be powered by the same 1.5 litre diesel engine that does duty on standard diesel variant of the Duster. The engine has its power output rated at 85PS along with a maximum torque of 200Nm. Power is transmitted to the front wheels via a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Over the last 2 months, this is the third time that Renault has launched a limited edition variant of the Duster. That’s understood as the Duster happens to be the best-seller for Renault in the whole history of the brand in India. With more than 1 lakh units of the Duster on Indian roads already, the Duster proved out to be cash-cow for Renault that reaped profits even during the lows of the market.
Renault is now sighting at a major share of the market by bringing a 4WD variant of the Duster in India. The Duster impressed us with its balanced ride and handling characteristics and adding a 4WD drivetrain would be an icing on the cake for us enthusiasts.
Powered by Gaadi.com