Bollywood box office 2017 report card: Raees, Kaabil, Jolly LLB 2 and Badrinath Ki Dulhania are the four films which have done well in terms of earnings so far.
The making of Raees: Shah Rukh Khan shares a candid video showing how the superstar turned into a bootlegger from Gujarat.
Are our honorable democratic institutions and professional committees so weak that a few shots within a movie should worry them?
Raees box office collection day 14: Shah Rukh Khan film has always maintained an edge over Kaabil.
Kaabil Pakistan box office collection: Hrithik Roshan’s revenge drama collected Rs 75 lakh on its first day and is still doing well without any promotions in Pakistan.
Pakistani actor Mahira Khan finally got to be a part of the promotions of her Bollywood debut Raees through a video call. She was at her candid best.
Shah Rukh Khan and his younger son AbRam cannot get enough of each other’s company, and we cannot get enough of their adorable pictures. Here are SRK and AbRam as they offered prayers at the Golden Temple.
Raees box office collection day 7: Shah Rukh Khan’s gangster film has earned Rs 109.01 crore at the box office in its first week. The film is doing great internationally too.
Raees box office collection day 4: Shah Rukh Khan film has collected Rs 75.44 crore in four days. The film collected Rs 15.61 crore on Saturday.
Amitabh Bachchan watched both Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees and Hrithik Roshan’s Kaabil and took to Twitter to congratulate the actors for their brilliant performances.
Raees box office collection day 1: Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees had a fantastic opening at the box office. The film earned over Rs 20 crore despite it being a working day.
Raees has been given 60 percent screens thereby leaving Kaabil with 40 percent. On this Rakesh Roshan is extremely hurt and upset.
A man died on Monday evening in a near-stampede like situation at the Vadodara railway station. Shah Rukh Khan arrived by train to promote his film upcoming film, ‘Raees’.
Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Raees has Zeeshan Ayyub playing a pivotal role. In an exclusive chat, the Raanjhanaa and Tanu Weds Manu Returns actor reveals about working with SRK.
Raees movie review: Shah Rukh Khan breaks through in some moments but is stymied by florid, seen-too-many-times flourishes in Raees. It is Nawazuddin Siddiqui who really shines through.